1- Service Provider and Parties
This agreement is concluded between Mitues Global Teknolojiler Veri Merkezi Hizmetleri Limited Şirketi (hereinafter referred to as Venois) and customers who purchase the services provided by Venois (hereinafter referred to as “CUSTOMER”).
Address: Yakuplu Mah. Hürriyet Bulvarı, Skyport Plaza, No:1, Kat:3, D.No:64-65, PK:34520, Beylikdüzü - İSTANBUL
Phone: 0850 885 01 14
2- Subject of the Agreement
3- Content Permission
According to Law no. 5651, Venois is a “hosting provider”. Venois is not obliged to check the content it provides or to investigate whether there is an illegal activity. However, the use of all services provided by Venois need to be appropriate in accordance with international agreements, international law and conventions of the Republic of Turkey. Venois is not obliged to inform its customers of any legal changes. Services may only be used under legal permits. All of our customers who benefit from our services agree, declare and undertake that all content or applications they publish and / or run are in compliance with the law and that they are not preventing or damaging the rights and freedoms of other real or legal persons.
Copyright or trademark infringement is prohibited for services provided by Venois. Copyrights are used for copying all kinds of content such as videos, music, books or photographs that are of the nature of the owner or not covers all rights violations that may occur. If the trademark owner or infringer's products are published without permission, the accounts of the Client or legal entities will be terminated when officially notified to Venois.
Examples of transactions that are not allowed in all our services are listed below;
● IRC Scripts and Bots
● Proxy Scripts and Anonymizers
● Pirate Software and Warez
● AutoSurf, PTC, PTS and PPC sites
● IP Scanners
● Bruteforce Programs, Scripts and Applications
● Spam Mailing, Spam Scripts and Mailer Pro
● Sale of goods without appropriate permits
● Sites with all kinds of content such as Adult, Erotic, Adult Story and Video
● Dating and all sites with this content, such as escorts, gigolo sites
● Lottery and Gambling Sites
● MUDs, RPGs and PBBGs
● Hacker sites focused archive programs
● Sites promoting illegal activities
● Crypto and Crypto Mining
Venois reserves the right to refuse service to any account holder. Your service will be disabled with or without notice when a material you publish is obscene, threatened, unlawful or in a way that violates a service use agreement.
When you receive an e-mail from our Abuse department, you are required to respond to the notification within 24 hours via a support ticket and / or email. If no response is received within 24 Hours, the service may need to be suspended or terminated. In addition, according to the law no. 5651, court decisions sent by the Provincial Security Directorates, ESB (Association of Access Providers) or ICTA (Information and Communication Technologies Authority) are applied by law without any notice in 4 hours, regardless of day or night.
Sending spam or junk mail in bulk with restrictions is strictly prohibited. E-mails sent from Member and Databases, mailing lists purchased and e-mails sent to them are considered as Spam. The accounts of the customers performing these activities will be stopped without warning or they will be restricted against sending e-mails and the service will not be activated again until the customer stops the spam e-mail.
Venois reserves the right to shut down any service that does not comply with this agreement and to make changes in an emergency according to its own circumstances.
It is strictly forbidden to publish content that could potentially harm young people, and child pornography or similar perceived content is considered in this category. In case any child porn is hosted or notified on any site, our customer will be notified about the removal of the content and if this happens again, the service will be terminated. In the event that the service owner is not aware of this, 24 hours are given for the removal of the content.
In case of DDoS attacks, flood, ip spoffing and similar attacks that may come to a service, the users receiving this service will be affected by this situation and the account will be temporarily closed with the IP address under attack.
5- Backup and Data Loss
Venois implements its own backup policy due to its quality standards. According to this Policy;
Venois has planned a backup system which is taken weekly in order to eliminate the physical and software failures that may occur on the server side and to keep the company reputation high and to ensure customer satisfaction. With this planned backup system, no guarantee and backup service is provided to customers from the backups taken. The backup process of the accounts belongs entirely to the customers and our company cannot be held responsible for any data loss. However, considering the problems experienced by the customers in case of a need for backups taken by Venois, the requested backup is given to the customer at the Venois initiative. If you cancel your service, your account will be completely deleted along with your backups.
6- Conditions about Technical Support
Requests for technical support are only accepted and recorded from the automation system. The answers to the technical support requests are also sent in response to the support requests sent to the automation system. Technical support over the phone is strictly not provided. Our customers who send a support request can contact us by telephone to inform our team that the issue is urgent about support requests, or they can get information about the status of the support request. The solution of the problem, the details and the information is made again through the support request sent.
Venois can only support its customers in matters related to their business. The content of the technical support Venois will provide to the customer is given below. Requests outside the scope of technical support contained in the specified items shall be fulfilled by making a service level agreement.
● Venois will install the service you have received and send the information to your registered e-mail account.
● The support staff does not provide support for installing and editing the site software you will use.
● Hosting, Reseller and e-mail services (mail account opening - closing, quota increase) belongs to customers.
● Support personnel cannot remotely connect to your personal computer for personal or hosting problems, regardless of support issues.
● Venois supports the transportation of your sites from different companies according to the following conditions.
According to the status of the service and panel you used in your old company, if the panel you use on the sites that are attached in the form of reseller - individual account is cPanel, it can be carried out by forwarding the necessary information to the support team. If your sites cannot be moved under the cPanel account in the form of on Addon Domain, our technical team does not provide support. Our technical support staff only provides support to our customers who use cPanel, no cPanel Plesk, Directadmin or similar panels are not transported. Our company cannot be held responsible for the missing files in the transportation carried out by our technical support personnel, the control of the moved sites belongs to customers.
The use of space in Venois shared hosting packages is limited to web content. Customer may not use the provided web space for archiving and storage purposes. Venois reserves the right to limit the number of sites identified as being used for archiving or storage purposes. Limitations related to the packages are stated below as;
● Hosting packages on our site are not subject to change except valid features. If the package features are not sufficient, the package upgrade process should be performed.
● All hosting packages have Inode limit. This limit is 100.000 files, it is valid for the whole service you have received and all the files of your sites should be adjusted according to this limit.
● All Hosting packages have CPU and Ram limit according to package specifications. Your account may be suspended because these limits will affect other customers on the server for software reasons.
● Venois can change or suspend the IP address of your accounts in order to detect attacks on hosting servers.
● Hourly e-mail limit for all our hosting packages is 100 pieces. If the limit is exceeded, Venois will notify you with a support request and may suspend your account.
Füllen Sie bitte für mehrere Informationen das untenstehende Formular aus.